we're in Division
we're doing division now, and dd8 is taking to it easily. he's still afraid of the big numbers, and I'm teaching long division slowly. Is there a lattice division? lattice multiplication was really nice. Sana may lattice division din.
dd6 is doing arabic alifbata on his own, and asks the uncles who visit to teach him using his writing slate. He has a nice writing slate these days, with Disney Cars on it, and was chosen for him by dd5. Dd5 is spending his days playing internet games (bad!) and acting them out (good!). DD3 is being his cute little self.
Sometimes I wonder if I should take the "education" of the little ones more seriously as I do the big one. reading stories or walks outdoors are educational in their own way. I guess this is a question for another day.
1 Comments:
Ina! I'm not dd8 anymore I'm dd9! >:)
lolz
6:47 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home